Ruby BooksMany of our books are available as Ebook Bundles — your bookshelf on your devices! And don't forget, you can Buy 2 books, get the 3rd FREE! Use discount code: OPC10 See details.
Getting Started with Laravel 4
Grails 2: A Quick-Start Guide
Casimir Saternos Casimir Saternos has been developing software for more than a decade. He has written articles that have appeared in Java Magazine and the Oracle Technology Network and has collaborated on several projects for Peepcode screencasts (now Pluralisight). He spends a good deal of time these days creating web applications using…
Lucas Carlson Subscribe to Lucas's weekly advice column at lucascarlson.net Lucas Carlson founded AppFog, a PaaS company that leveraged Cloud Foundry and was acquired by CenturyLink. Lucas has been a professional developer for over 10 years and specializes in Ruby on Rails development. Lucas has authored Programming for PaaS and the Ruby…
Matt Aimonetti is a Rails veteran, serious Ruby addict, and a MacRuby, Merb, and Rails Team member. Matt runs m|a agile, a consulting shop offering training, audit and development focused on Ruby.
Konstantin Haase As current maintainer of Sinatra, Konstantin is an Open Source developer by heart. Ruby has become his language of choice since 2005. He regularly contributes to different widespread projects, like Rubinius, Rack, Travis CI, Rails and Ruby.
Ruby AnswersO'Reilly Answers: Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
- jquery mobile photo slide work with ruby script
- Installing Ruby 1.9 on a Debian or Ubuntu System
- Deploy Java RESTful Application on the Google App Engine
- Rails Activerecord getdata
- Checking in on Ruby on Rails
- working under webrick but not under passenger
- [Ruby on Rails] How does one render html from another web server to a Ruby on Rails app?
- Parsing fixed-width fields in Ruby/Rails
- How to package a Ruby on Rails application for Java EE
- How to compute distances based on zip codes