Ruby BooksMany of our books are available as Ebook Bundles — your bookshelf on your devices! And don't forget, you can Buy 2 books, get the 3rd FREE! Use discount code: OPC10 See details.
No Books Were Found.
Redmine Plugin Extension and Development
Getting Started with Laravel 4
James Duncan Davidson is a freelance author, software developer, and consultant focusing on Mac OS X, Java, XML, and open source technologies. He currently resides in San Francisco, California.
Jesse Cravens is a technologist with 12 years of experience in developing web applications. He has a Art degree from Rice University, and an M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Casimir Saternos Casimir Saternos has been developing software for more than a decade. He has written articles that have appeared in Java Magazine and the Oracle Technology Network and has collaborated on several projects for Peepcode screencasts (now Pluralisight). He spends a good deal of time these days creating web applications using…
Lucas Carlson Subscribe to Lucas's weekly advice column at lucascarlson.net Lucas Carlson founded AppFog, a PaaS company that leveraged Cloud Foundry and was acquired by CenturyLink. Lucas has been a professional developer for over 10 years and specializes in Ruby on Rails development. Lucas has authored Programming for PaaS and the Ruby…
Ruby AnswersO'Reilly Answers: Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
- jquery mobile photo slide work with ruby script
- Installing Ruby 1.9 on a Debian or Ubuntu System
- Deploy Java RESTful Application on the Google App Engine
- Rails Activerecord getdata
- Checking in on Ruby on Rails
- working under webrick but not under passenger
- [Ruby on Rails] How does one render html from another web server to a Ruby on Rails app?
- Parsing fixed-width fields in Ruby/Rails
- How to package a Ruby on Rails application for Java EE
- How to compute distances based on zip codes