Ruby BooksMany of our books are available as Ebook Bundles — your bookshelf on your devices! And don't forget, you can Buy 2 books, get the 3rd FREE! Use discount code: OPC10 See details.
Getting Started with Memcached
Spring Security 3.x Cookbook
No Books Were Found.
Konstantin Haase As current maintainer of Sinatra, Konstantin is an Open Source developer by heart. Ruby has become his language of choice since 2005. He regularly contributes to different widespread projects, like Rubinius, Rack, Travis CI, Rails and Ruby.
Jesse Cravens is a technologist with 12 years of experience in developing web applications. He has a Art degree from Rice University, and an M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dan Chak is now investigating the Internet�s next big challenges. You can hear his thoughts on his blog at http://blog.chak.org.
Noah Gift is the co-author of Python For Unix and Linux by O'Reilly. He is an author, speaker, consultant, and community leader, writing for publications such as IBM Developerworks, Red Hat Magazine, O'Reilly, and MacTech, and Manning.
Ruby AnswersO'Reilly Answers: Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
- jquery mobile photo slide work with ruby script
- Installing Ruby 1.9 on a Debian or Ubuntu System
- Deploy Java RESTful Application on the Google App Engine
- Rails Activerecord getdata
- Checking in on Ruby on Rails
- working under webrick but not under passenger
- [Ruby on Rails] How does one render html from another web server to a Ruby on Rails app?
- Parsing fixed-width fields in Ruby/Rails
- How to package a Ruby on Rails application for Java EE
- How to compute distances based on zip codes