October 29, 2013
QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly
Sebastopol, CA—How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual, you're in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. That's why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Quickly set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Learn new features. Get up to speed on the Bank Feed Center, Income Tracker, and other improvements.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks' Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920027478.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom
Media Relations - Conferences