November 11, 2010
Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One: Read the lesson. Watch the video. Do the exercises.--New from O'Reilly
Sebastopol, CA—Master the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator CS5 and draw pictures you've always wanted to create. With Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system, you get step-by-step tutorials, hands-on project files, and hours of online video demonstrations—all designed to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One (O'Reilly Media, $49.99 USD) lets you:
- Find out everything you need to know to be productive with Illustrator right away
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced lessons packed with tutorials
- Work on engaging, real-world projects to try out professional techniques
- Follow every key step with video lessons, full-color photographs, and screen images
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes at the end of every lesson
- Learn from an Adobe expert with more than 20 years of experience
With Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One, you'll use Illustrator faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596808020
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom
Media Relations - Conferences