GIMP 2.8 for Photographers
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow Bible
Illustrator CS3 Bible
Photoshop CC For Dummies
No Books Were Found.
Derrick Story is the author of The Photoshop CS4 Companion for Photographers, The Digital Photography Companion, and Digital Photography Hacks, and coauthor of iPhoto: The Missing Manual, with David Pogue. You can follow him on Twitter or visit www.thedigitalstory.com.
Rafiq Elmansy is a graphic designer for 10 years with background in traditional art and sculpture. His experience in graphic design includes working in different design projects as well as creative directing.
Ryan Benedetti holds a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing from the University of Montana and teaches in the Liberal Arts Department at Salish Kootenai College (SKC) on the Flathead Indian Reservation.
Colleen Wheeler is an editor and writer at O'Reilly Media, where she helps bring to life fabulous books on digital photography, Photoshop, and other graphically inspired subjects.
Photoshop AnswersO'Reilly Answers: Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
- Why is my CPU Meter going ballistic when I use photoshop?
- Photoshop Elements 11 Hints and Tips
- Solis State Scratch Disk for Adobe animations
- eBook registration and upgrade
- Photoshop CS5: Resize text box by percent of canvas size?
- Photoshop CS4 Channels and Masks DVD-ROM
- Install downloaded preferences for Photoshop on Mac
- Crowd .pde
- CS4 Photoshop - Why can't I see my images no matter what format they are in.