Facebook: The Missing Manual, 3E
This fully revised and updated edition explains Facebook in proven Missing Manual style. The book covers everything from finding friends to protecting your personal info to using Facebook to get the word out about yourself and your business.
Teeming with information, this book helps readers enhance their Facebook experience. They'll learn how to take advantage of every aspect of the site, from blogs, to photo sharing, to finding long-lost acquaintances.
- Key Selling Points
- Covers all of Facebook's latest features, including new privacy controls, photo-sharing updates, and Groups
- Walks readers through everything from setting up a Facebook account to advanced moves like running an ad on the site
- Gives sound advice about how to keep your personal information safe online
- Written by veteran Missing Manual author E.A. Vander Veer
- Includes crystal-clear, jargon-free explanations of all of Facebook's features
Beginner to intermediate-level users who want to learn how to use all of Facebook's features.
- About the Technology
- Facebook is one of the world's fastest growing social-networking sites--it now boasts over 500 million members.
- Related O'Reilly Media Titles
- Competing Titles
- Facebook for Dummies, Wiley, Oct. 2010, $21.99, 360 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Facebook, Alpha, July 2010, $16.95, 304 pages
- Facebook Me!, Peachpit, Feb. 2009, $19.99, 216 pages
- About the Author