Apache BooksMany of our books are available as Ebook Bundles — your bookshelf on your devices! And don't forget, you can Buy 2 books, get the 3rd FREE! Use discount code: OPC10 See details.
Learning Cassandra for Administrators
Apache Solr PHP Integration
Learning Apache Karaf
Apache Maven Dependency Management
Brian K. Jones is an infrastructure architect, and system/network/database administrator, and co-author of Linux Server Hacks, Volume Two .
Tom White has been an Apache Hadoop committer since February 2007, and is a member of the Apache Software Foundation. He has written numerous articles for O'Reilly, java.net and IBM's developerWorks, and has spoken at several conferences, including at ApacheCon 2008 on Hadoop.
Dave Cross is the owner of Magnum Solutions Ltd., a London-based Perl Consultancy, and is also the author of the well-respected Data Munging with Perl.
Bill Lubanovic started developing software with UNIX in the 70s, GUIs in the 80s, and the Web in the 90s. He now does web visualization work for a wind energy company.
Apache Online Courses
Linux/Unix System Administration Certificate Series — This course series targets both beginning and intermediate Linux/Unix users who want to acquire advanced system administration skills, and to back those skills up with a Certificate from the
Apache AnswersO'Reilly Answers: Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
- How to use email with Apache and PHP on localhost
- How to encrypt API application ID keys in Flex?
- Which Java book is best to teach a coding newbie to write an Android App?
- PHP 5.4 With Built-In Development Server - Now Run PHP Without Apache
- what is the best book on apache axis2?
- Apache: Redirect to Language Path by Browser Language Setting
- Apache module - HTTP POST data manipulation - Error @ App server side while reading modified request
- Please, Need Steps to Run O'Reilly's QuickTime for Java Example Code
- Please Help with Basic Setup for Using QuickTime for Java
- Replica Placement Strategies When Using Cassandra